Contact your Local Georgian Bay Real Estate AgentsLesley and Brent Sullivan, Sales Representatives
Get In Touch
Have questions about buying or selling in the Southern Georgian Bay, I would love to hear from you. I take great pride in providing professional service and an enjoyable experience in all the areas I service from Collingwood to Blue Mountains, Thornbury, Meaford and throughout Grey Highlands.
Royal LePage Locations North Brokerage
96 Sykes Street North Meaford, ON, N4L 1N8
Direct: 416 936-2110
A little bit about the REALTORS® Next Door…..
- Lesley became a licenced REALTOR® in 2007, after a management career working with medically fragile children in Durham Region. She has enjoyed the recreational lifestyle of the Blue Mountains since the 1980’s and together with Brent they continued to enjoy the Georgian Triangle part time with their two daughters, now 20 and 24. The family eventually relocated full time, to their condo in Thornbury, while Brent continued to commute to his position as a Toronto Police Constable. After 20 years in policing, Brent decided to retire early and partner up once again, where he joined Lesley as a licenced REALTOR® in 2019.
- Life with the Sullivan’s is always an adventure and real estate has always played a part. Together they have successfully flipped homes, operated rental properties and “moved” so they understand real estate from most perspectives.
- Well networked in the community, they are widely known for their “Halloween House” on Bruce Street in Thornbury, which comes to life with an abundance of happy haunts, music and giant spiders, every October. It has become a community expectation by the little Trick or Treaters in town and many of the big ones too!
- Being a part of the Royal LePage Locations North Brokerage greatly compliments the high level of client care they provide clients, many of who are now friends. Their goal is to ensure your real estate transition is handled on a professional level and more importantly on a personal one. Their network of satisfied clients continues to be the cornerstone of their rewarding and successful business.
- President’s Gold Award 2014 – 2019 Diamond Award 2020
330 First Street